Panasonic Beauty sponsored a space for NYFW attendees to relax and get pampered while featuring their electronic beauty tools. Here’s a quick peek into my experience, as well as six reasons why this was the best lounge ever!
1. I loved my mani courtesy of Bondi. The nail polish formulation is beautiful and shiny and my manicurist was very sweet!
2. The electronic tool she used to remove my glitter polish in less than 30 seconds worked really well and buffed the surface of my nails (see below):
3. How cool is this Nanoe Dryer? Not only is it sleek and pink, but it comes with three different nozzles: the quick dry, the set nozzle, and a diffuser nozzles. Blogger Fancy Francy models it below!
4. I died and went to girly-girl heaven when I laid eyes on this Ionic Facial Steamer, a tool that would have been very helpful during the polar vortex.
5. This heated lash curler actually helps to lengthen eyelashes as well as curl them.
6. I got to see more of some of my blogger buddies. I see three in this photo!
Anywho, I hope you enjoyed a quick look at the Panasonic Beauty tools from a blogger’s perspective. I read they we’re a hit at CES this year.