Panasonic Beauty sponsored a space for NYFW attendees to relax and get pampered while featuring their electronic beauty tools. Here’s a quick peek into my experience, as well as six reasons why this was the best lounge ever!
- I loved my mani courtesy of Bondi. The nail polish formulation is beautiful and shiny and my manicurist was very sweet!
- The electronic tool she used to remove my glitter polish in less than 30 seconds worked really well and buffed the surface of my nails (see below):
- How cool is this Nanoe Dryer? Not only is it sleek and pink, but it comes with three different nozzles: the quick dry, the set nozzle, and a diffuser nozzles. Blogger Fancy Francy models it below!
- I died and went to girly-girl heaven when I laid eyes on this Ionic Facial Steamer, a tool that would have been very helpful during the polar vortex.
- This heated lash curler actually helps to lengthen eyelashes as well as curl them.
- I got to see more of some of my blogger buddies. I see three in this photo!
Anywho, I hope you enjoyed a quick look at the Panasonic Beauty tools from a blogger’s perspective. I read they we’re a hit at CES this year.